This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data Creative Touch Interiors Limited “We” collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Creative Touch Interiors Limited of Bentley Business Park Blenheim Way, Northfields Industrial Estate, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, PE6 8LD.
Information we collect
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on www.creativetouchinteriors.co.uk “Our website” or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our website, subscribe to a service and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
We will only use information supplied for the stated purpose and we will only contact you for marketing purposes having received your consent first. In certain instances, we may contact you to update you with information about services you have purchased but this will always be made clear when you sign up for such services and it will be provided under the grounds of legitimate interest.
Information we collect about you. With regards to each of your visits to our website we will automatically collect the following information, this will always be anonymised and cannot be traced back and will only be used for the purposes of improving our website and understanding how users interact with it:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about if you have consented to this;
- With your consent to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
- To provide you with information related to goods and services that you have already purchased and to notify you about changes to our service;
Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- To administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes;
- To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service such as help wizards;
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of marketing campaigns we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you when you have opted to receive marketing by email;
- If you have consented, to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of Our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
To manage our business we use a number of third party services who process your data on our behalf. This is for tasks such as email database management and Customer Relationships Management. These services cannot share your data with anyone.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Creative Touch Interiors Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
We will store data that is related to you and any services or goods you may have purchased from us for a maximum of 12 months, prior to this time limit we will seek permission to use and store the data for a further 12 months. If you do not give repeated permission your data will be deleted from our systems.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access and any data we store about you will be encrypted at rest.
We will always inform you before collecting your data of any use we may make of that data or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
Should we send you information and you no longer wish to be contacted please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other sites referenced on www.creativetouchinteriors.co.uk
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The accuracy of your information is important to us, if you change any of the other information we hold, it is inaccurate or out of date, please email us email@example.com.
As of 25th May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) comes into effect which gives you the right to access information held about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.